Hours of Operation
Monday – Friday: 5:30 am – 8:00pm
Saturday: 6:00 am – 1:00 pm
Facility and Access Information
- Equipment includes steppers, stationary bikes, treadmills, plus other exercise equipment.
- The facility features shower stalls and lockers within the 1st floor; ladies room and mens room are located in the south tower.
- The lockers are only to be used when utilizing the Fitness Room. Nothing should be left in these lockers at any other time.
- Guests are NOT permitted. Only employees of our tenants are to utilize the facility. This means no trainers, no children, no friends, or relatives that may want to wait while you use the facility.
- In order to gain access to the Fitness Room, your or your office representative must complete and submit the Fitness Request Release Form. Greentree Five tenants can access this form by clicking on the link below. Please note: access to the Fitness Room will be granted once the form has approved by Tequesta Properties.
- The Fitness Room is a convenience and not a “Club” or a facility that provides trainers, training sessions and Tequesta Properties will not be held responsible for anyone using these facilities. There may be times where the equipment will be in use and unavailable. Courtesy is key in sharing the equipment at all times. Always check with your Physician to be sure you are in proper health to be using such equipment and please use the instructions posted on the walls on the proper use of each item in the center.
I understand the rules and regulations and would like to request access to the Fitness Room