1001 North US Highway 1, Jupiter, Florida
The Holtec Center is ideally situated adjacent to the intracoastal waterway in beautiful Jupiter, FL. The Holtec Center office suites feature exceptional views and are suitable for general office, financial, legal, insurance, real estate, medical services and research and development.
Holtec Center is the tallest office building in the Jupiter/Tequesta area with spectacular views of the Jupiter Lighthouse, the Loxahatchee River, the Intracoastal waterway, and the Atlantic Ocean.
New landscaping, updated common areas, bathrooms and offices with first class finishes.
Dedicated on-site building supervisor addresses concerns as they arise.
Within walking distance of notable restaurants and the Castaways Marina.
Security cameras, magnetic door locking system and an emergency generator.
- FedEx, UPS & USPS drop boxes on site
- Located in the heart of Jupiter Inlet Village
- Adjacent to the proposed Jupiter Riverwalk
- 37 min drive to the Palm Beach International Airport
- Walking distance to U-Tiki, Square Grouper, Guanabana and 1001 North
A privately owned real estate company that owns and manages a portfolio of Class-A suburban office buildings in Jupiter, FL.